The NifteeSupply is a smart power supply designed with all of you makers, tinkerers, and DIY-ers in mind to easily get the power you need for your project. Simply plug an AC/DC adapter into the NifteeSupply and you’ll immediately have access to one adjustable voltage output, two USB ports, and one DVM input designed for data acquisition.
This handheld supply is the mobile version of a bench-top power supply, making it convenient and easy to tinker from any workspace. It’s small size and flexibility makes it perfect for student’s to toss in their backpack, tinkerers to move from the kitchen table to the garage, and DIY engineers to bring a project to a fellow comrades to collaborate.
Whether you’re powering an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or much more complex project, the NifteeSupply is Bluetooth/Wifi capable and can be controlled using the NifteeSupply app on your iOS device, such as the iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad. The adjustable output ranges from 0.8v to 40v; there’s also the option to power your projects using either of the two USB outputs which are fixed at 5v.
With the app you can enable/disable the output, set the voltage, view the data plot along with dvm, save/recall previous data plots, and email/share saved plots. The app also makes it easy to administer updates as they become available, ensuring your NifteeSupply is always up-to-date and with the latest features.
Periodic Output Voltage Automation
Application Demo - DC Motor Control
Device Software update with Bluetooth app:
The NifteeSupply is packed with features, including real-time data acquisition, two USB fixed outputs, and an easy to use touchscreen LCD. The NifteeSupply can provide a low noise continuous 80W output that can meet your project power or data acquisition needs.
- Adjustable output from 0.8v to 40v
- Over 95% power efficiency
- DVM input/Data Acquisition port
- Over 7 days of stand-alone internal data logging capability.
- Controllable USB ports - 5v output at 500ma each
- Control via Wifi or Bluetooth using iOS app
- Max continuous output current: 5A or 85W at 40V
- Highly durable PC/ABS plastic enclosure
- Output short circuit protection
- Output current-limit capability
- User defined alarms and notifications to your phone or watch
- 2.4” TFT LCD